Chicken Salad Focaccia Sandwiches
Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust - 1 (10-ounce) can
Olive oil - 2 to 3 tablespoons
Garlic cloves - 2, minced
Coarse salt - 1/2 to 1 1/2 teaspoons
Dried rosemary leaves - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Chicken chunk in water - 1 (10-ounce) can, drained, or Cooked chicken - 1 1/3 cups, chopped
Celery - 1/2 cup chopped
Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
Green onions - 2, chopped
Dried tarragon leaves - 1 teaspoon
Prepared mustard - 1/2 teaspoon
A Dash garlic powder
A Dash onion powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a cookie sheet.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto sprayed cookie sheet to form 12x 10-inch rectangle. Starting with short end, fold dough in half; seal lightly.
4. Take a small bowl, mix oil and minced garlic; combine well. Spread over dough. Season with salt and rosemary.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
6. As the pizza bakes, in medium bowl, mix chicken, celery, mayonnaise, onions, tarragon, mustard, garlic and onion powders well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
7. Using a knife, cut warm focaccia into 4 pieces. Split each piece to form 2 layers.
8. Add in salad and spread on bottom halves of focaccia pieces; sandwich with the free foccacia pieces.
9. Serve immediately.