Italian Veal Olives
|Dolcelatte cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Single cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Courgettes||4 Small, sliced|
|Spring onions||2 , chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Black olives||100 Gram (4 Ounce)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) In a bowl, combine the cheese, cream, salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste and basil, if used together.
3) Spread the mixture over the veal escalopes, then roll up, secure with wooden picks and refrigerate.
4) Dredge the veal rolls thoroughly with the flour.
5) In a wok, brown the veal rolls in hot oil, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
6) Lightly toss the courgettes in the oil, then stir in the spring onions and wine.
7) Place the veal rolls on top, cover the wok and simmer for 15 minutes.
8) Garnish with the olives, parsley and tomatoes, serve the Italian Veal Olives immediately.