Cilantro Pesto Pizza
|9 inch pizza crust/Sourdough baguette||1|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Bunch (200 gm), trimmed and chopped|
|Chilies||2 , seeded and chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped almonds/Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, sliced or grated|
1. Preheat over to 425°F.
2. Place crust on a baking sheet and brush with oil.
3. In a blender container, put together cilantro, chilies, garlic, nuts, 2 to 3 tablespoons Parmesan and 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
4. Blend to a thick paste, adding, more oil if required.
5. With a narrow spatula, scrape the pesto out of the blender and pour evenly over the crust.
6. Sprinkle on remaining Parmesan and spread mozzarella cheese over the top.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown and bubby.
8. Arrange the pizza on a large serving dish and cut into equal slice with a pizza cutter
9. Serve at once.