Italian Style Pork Soup
|Boneless pork shoulder||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 3/4 inch pieces|
|Tomatoes||16 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, diced|
|Zucchini||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Small pasta||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Elbow Macaroni, Bows Or Shells)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fennel seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for about an hour.
3) Add green pepper, zucchini and pasta. Increase the heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for another 30 minutes or until vegetables and pasta are done.
4) Garnish the pork soup with Parmesan cheese and relish!