Veal Scaloppine Marsala Using Beef Broth
|Veal tenders||1 1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Cut the veal into pieces which are 3 inches thick.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the veal pieces in it.
3. Pour in wine and let it come to a gentle boil.
3. Keep stirring the ingredients slowly, to loosen the browned bits from the veal.
4.Blend the broth with flour until you get a smooth consistency.
5. Keep stirring the mixture and let it cook, till it thickens.
6. Serve the veal with the sauce accompanied with potatoes or pasta.
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.5 mg26.8%
Sodium 514.1 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.27%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet