Veal Scaloppine Marsala Using Beef Broth
|Veal tenders||1 1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Cut the veal into pieces which are 3 inches thick.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the veal pieces in it.
3. Pour in wine and let it come to a gentle boil.
3. Keep stirring the ingredients slowly, to loosen the browned bits from the veal.
4.Blend the broth with flour until you get a smooth consistency.
5. Keep stirring the mixture and let it cook, till it thickens.
6. Serve the veal with the sauce accompanied with potatoes or pasta.