Sautéed Peas And Pancetta
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pancetta||1⁄4 Pound, chopped into small bits|
|Green pea||2 Cup (32 tbs), frozen|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1. In a saucepan heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the pancetta and sauté till it is brown. About two to five minutes.
3. Add the frozen peas and mix well.
4. Add the unsalted butter, sugar, and chopped sage. Mix well.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the peas are warmed through and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com