Ham And Bean Minestrone
|Diced cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned bean with bacon soup||11 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||240 Milliliter (2 soup cans)|
|Condensed minestrone soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add ham and onion to brown in melted butter.
3) Pour in bean with bacon soup.
4) Stir well and add water to blend in.
5) Stir in minestrone soup.
6) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
7) Ladle in soup bowls and serve by garnishing with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.