1. Cut the loaf in half, chop the tomatoes, garlic, mushroom and basil, keep it aside.
2. Soak the sun dried tomatoes in olive oil.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degree and prepare a greased baking tray.
4. On one side of the bread loaf brush some olive oil, top it with garlic salt, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese.
5. On the other loaf of bread, brush the olive oil and top it with genoa salami, mushrooms, red pepper, sun dried pepper, basil and provolone cheese.
6. Once both the loaf are ready, roast it in the preheated oven for 6 minutes.
7. Serve the Assorted Bruschetta as a delicious appetizer.
If you are planning for a yummy appetizer or snack, these burschettas are going to be perfect for this purpose. Chef and cookbook author, Rosalie assembles two verities of bruschettas, one in traditional style and other in contemporary style. Bake them up in oven as per her guidance and both of them are going to be the show stoppers.
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole - Traditional Bruschetta Bread Recipe Video