|Small fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, cleaned|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1 (as required)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh basil||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh oregano||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper powder||1 Pinch|
|Pimiento||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. In a medium sauce pan, coat with vegetable spray and add olive oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually (apart from mushrooms and pimiento) and mix well. Sauté for 1 more minute.
4. Add mushrooms, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 5 more minutes.
5. Add pimiento and mix well.
6. Transfer on to a bowl and serve immediately.
You can use quartered medium sized mushrooms, if baby mushrooms are not available.