Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
|Onion garlic flavored croutons||7 Ounce (Gourmet round, 1 package)|
|Corn nuts||5 2⁄3 Ounce|
|Multibran cereal squares||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Bite-sized, crispy)|
|Garlic flavor bite size bagel chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh basil/Dried basil leaves - 1 teaspoon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton mixture.
5) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the croutons.
6) Toss them gently.
7) In tightly covered container, store the cocktail mix.
8) Serve the cocktail mix along with either with cocktail drinks or with tea.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1692 Calories from Fat 482
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.3%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 3205.4 mg133.6%
Total Carbohydrates 255 g85.1%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.5%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 48 g96.2%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 37.5% Iron 46.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet