Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
|Onion garlic flavored croutons||7 Ounce (Gourmet round, 1 package)|
|Corn nuts||5 2⁄3 Ounce|
|Multibran cereal squares||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Bite-sized, crispy)|
|Garlic flavor bite size bagel chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh basil/Dried basil leaves - 1 teaspoon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton mixture.
5) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the croutons.
6) Toss them gently.
7) In tightly covered container, store the cocktail mix.
8) Serve the cocktail mix along with either with cocktail drinks or with tea.