|Chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and booked|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, freshly grated (plus 2/3 cup)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, place each chicken breast between plastic wrap and roll or pound with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) Dip the chicekn breasts in Parmesan cheese.
5) In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil and cook chicken over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned on one side.
6) Turn and cook about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
7) While chicken is cooking, in another saucepan heat cream and remaining 1/2 cup butter. You may do it in microwave as well.
8) Add pepper and cream sauce over cooked pasta.
9) Sprinkle 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese over pasta and toss gently.
10) On individual serving plates, place the pasta.
11) Cut browned chicken breasts into thin strips.
12) Arrange the chicken over pasta.
11) Serve the chicken and pasta immediately with crusty bread.