Italian Popcorn Munchies
|Air popped popcorn||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic/Garlic powder - 1/8 teaspoon||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter flavored non stick cooking spray||1|
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, spread the popcorn.
3) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nonstick cooking spray.
4) Spray popcorn for 7 to 8 seconds with cooking spray.
5) Sprinkle cheese-herb mixture immediately over the popcorn.
6) Toss them to combine.
7) In the tightly covered container, store the popcorn munchies.
8) Munch the snack at any time of day.
9) Good for kids as well.