Scampi On A Skewer
|Shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound (Fresh or frozen)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
1) Clean and wash shrimp thoroughly. Keep it with the shells.
2) In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients to make marinade.
3) Pour the marinade over shrimp. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Thread shrimp into skewers.
5) Grill over hot coals for about 10 minutes. Turn several times in between.
6) Serve hot from grill.