|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Oregano leaf||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 4 hamburgers.
3) In a skillet, saute the hamburgers along with mushrooms, onion, oregano, and garlic in butter, until browned.
4) Stir in the tomato soup and water, cover and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes; stirring occasionally.
5) Serve the Hamburgers Italiano immediately on a serving platter.