Pine Not Pesto Cheesecake
|Fine dry italian seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Toasted chopped pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted chopped pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil leaves/1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves||3 Teaspoon|
|Sliced green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned diced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch springform pan and lightly grease it.
3) In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients;.
4) Mix well.
5) In bottom of grease pan, press the ingredients evenly.
6) In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
7) Gradually beat in sour cream and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
8) At low speed, beat in eggs 1 at a time, blending just until smooth.
9) Add remaining ingredients, stir until well combined.
10) Into crust-lined pan, pour the batter.
11) Bake at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
12) On wire rack, cool the cake.
13) Refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 2 days.
14) Remove sides of pan.
15) Garnish top of cake with fresh basil leaves and toasted pine nuts, if desired.
16) Serve the cheesecake with thinly sliced baguettes or crackers.
17) Store the leftover in refrigerator.