Pork Italian Style
|Pork||1 Pound, cut to small pieces (Preferably Loin)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomato puree||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed herbs||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required, Mix Of Thyme, Rosemary And Sage)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound, peeled and chopped|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Anchovy butter||1 Teaspoon|
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 475 F.
3) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the sliced ham in one layer. Then, continue to add the meat in layers, alternating with mushroom and tomato, finishing with another layer of ham.
4) In a bowl, combine the sour cream, tomato puree, crushed garlic clove and the herbs.
5) Over the meat and vegetables, pour this mixture.
6) On top, sprinkle small pieces of anchovy butter. (Or, warm some ordinary butter and mix a little anchovy paste into it. Then use in stead of anchovy butter).
7) In the hot oven, cook covered for an hour.
8) Serve the Pork with spaghetti, fresh salad and red wine.