Linguine With Lemon
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (Or To Taste)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large skillet or saucepan, heat oil.
4) Stir in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
5) Add cream and lemon juice.
6) Let the mixture heat through.
7) Add pasta to the cream sauce and toss to coat well.
8) Sprinkle cheese over pasta.
9) Let the pasta stand for few minutes to absorb the sauce.
10) Serve the pasta immediately with crusty bread.