Mostaccioli With Sun Dried
|Oil packed sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a serving bowl, combine chop tomatoes, artichoke hearts and 1 tablespoon oil; add olive oil to make up the difference.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
4. Add pasta and tomato mixture and toss to coat well.
5. Place pasta on serving plate and serve immediately.
To cook pasta properly, use plenty of water. A too-small pot and too little water encourage the macaroni to clump and stick together, thus cooking unevenly. Using plenty of water helps to prevent pasta from sticking together by quickly washing away the exuded starch.