Italian Cottage Cheese
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Courgettes||450 Gram, sliced|
|Tomatoes||400 Gram, chopped|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cottage cheese||250 Gram (Natural Variety)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In the olive oil, gently fry the garlic and onions till they are transparent.
2) Add the courgettes and cook for another 10 minutes, or till soft.
3) Add the herbs, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Stir well and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir the mixture thoroughly and then cover it with cottage cheese.
5) Increase the heat to make sure that the cheese is cooked well.
6) Serve while still hot. Makes an excellent pasta accompaniment.