Pork Chops Italian
|Pork chops||6 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
|Italian salad dressing mix||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a 13X9 -€“ inch baking dish, add uncooked rice and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 7 minutes till rice are golden in colour.
4. Blend together the Italian dressing, water and chicken soup and add to the golden baked rice.
5. Arrange the seared pork chops on top and season with salt and pepper.
6. Cover the casserole and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 60 minutes.
7. Remove cover and bake for another 30 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice tender.
8. Serve hot