Classic Alfredo Sauce
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, heat butter and cream; cook over medium heat until mixture is hot and butter melts.
2. Reduce heat to low; add cheese and cook until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
3. The sauce is rich and delicious, and easy to make.
4. It is most commonly used to prepare pasta like Fettuccini Alfredo
5. It also goes well with light meats, like chicken and shrimp and even used on vegetables, preferably steamed: broccoli, carrots or peas.