Easy Egg Bruschetta
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Zest of lemon||1⁄2|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||2 Teaspoon|
1. Brush the 4 French bread pieces lightly with olive oil and place in a hot pan to toast.
2. For the poached eggs: Heat a pan of water with a tablespoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of vinegar. Make sure the water is not boiling but hot enough.
3. Open an egg out into a bowl and slowly slide it into the hot water. Repeat the process with another 3 more eggs, one at a time. Let this remain in the hot water for about 3 minutes.
4. Carefully remove after 3 minutes and dry the eggs.
5. Heat another pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of fresh garlic.
6. Put a portion of lettuce in the olive oil pan and sauté.
7. For the garlic butter: Mix ½ teaspoon Garlic powder and 2 tablespoons butter. Apply on 2 slices of bread.
8. For the truffle butter: Mix 1 pound butter with 2 tablespoons truffle oil. Apply on other 2 slices of bread
9. For the Gremolata: Mix ½ cup chopped parsley, lemon zest and 1 chopped garlic clove.
10. Place sliced tomatoes on the garlic buttered bread and sautéed lettuce on the truffle butter bread.
11. Place the poached eggs on top of each slice of bread.
12. Top the lettuce and poached eggs portion of bread with the gremolata and serve.
13. Top the tomato and poached eggs portion of bread with parmesan cheese and serve.