1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the zucchini and Roma tomatoes into chunks.
3. Place an aluminum foil on 2 baking trays.
4. Place the chopped zucchini and tomatoes on two different baking trays and lightly sprinkle olive oil over both.
5. Pop the zucchini into the oven for 10 minutes and the tomatoes for 5 minutes.
6. For the Pasta: Boil a pan of water.
7. Add a pinch of salt and add 8 ounces of Rotini style pasta, stir and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
8. Drain the pasta water over the cooked shrimp and let the pasta settle on the shrimp.
9. Add ½ cup of pesto sauce into the pasta and shrimp bowl.
10. Throw in the roasted zucchini and tomatoes and mix.
11. Serve in a plate and garnish with some parmesan cheese.
While you always replicate the recipes from your favorite chefs, you will love to try chef’s favorite dish too. This video shows a recipe which happens to be a favorite of the chef. Watch the video to learn the recipe.
Penne Pasta With Pesto Shrimp And Roasted Zucchini Recipe Video