1. Cut the vegetables into medium small pieces.
2. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
3. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté the vegetables.
4. Cut Ezekiel bread into cubes.
5. Spray a baking plate with olive oil spray and place the bread cubes into it.
6. Cut a little Neufchatel cheese, break it and add it to the bread cubes.
7. In a bowl mix almond milk and egg.
8. Spread the sautéed vegetables over the bread cubes and then pour over the egg mixture.
9. Sprinkle over some small pieces of Colby Jack cheese.
10. Place in the oven and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Looking for a recipe to cook vegetables with cheese and a few seasonings. Watch Chef Binks in the video showing how to cook Vegetable Frittata in with onions, mushrooms, zucchini and cheese. Simple and good with a glass of wine!