Spaghetti Alla Bolognese
|For meat sauce|
|Raw minced beef||4 Ounce|
|Tomato paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/1/2 ounce butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely grated cheese||1 Ounce (For Garnish)|
1. Using a knife, skin mushrooms and onion; cut very finely.
2. Peel tomatoes in boiling water; cut up coarsely.
3. Heat a small saucepan with olive oil or butter in it. Put in onion and sautÃ© lightly.
4. Put in minced beef and saute, until no longer red.
5. Put in mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato paste and seasoning. Cover with lid, and gently boil for approximately for 3/4 hour, until the meat is tender. Stir at regular intervals to prevent burning.
6. When the meat sauce has been gently boiling for 20 mins, cook spaghetti . Take a fairly large saucepan; half fill with water. Put in 1 teaspoon salt and let it come to a boil.
7. Carefully put the spaghetti into the boiling water, curl it round the pan to avoid breaking it. Cook minus the lid on the pan for 15 to 20 minutes until the spaghetti is soft. Remove and drain well.
8. Upon a heated dish, pile the spaghetti . Pour the meat sauce over it.
9. Scatter grated cheese on top and drop a piece of butter in the centre.