|Beef rib||2 1⁄4 Pound (Roast Leftovers Are Even Better / 1 Kilogram)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh Without Seeds)|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Peppercorns||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), lightly bruised (About 15 In Number)|
|Light soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||34 Ounce (1 Liter)|
|Peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Broad beans/Butter beans / kidney beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Macaroni/Shelled pasta||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped white cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Red / Yellow Ones)|
1. Cut the meat into small chunks
2. Crush the garlic cloves
3. Skin and cut the potatoes, the onions and the tomatoes and set aside till required.
4. In a large pan, pour out the olive oil and heat the garlic, onions and the tomatoes to the pan.
5. Cool this over high heat and when they begin to soften, add the oregano, bay leaves, peppercorns, soy sauce and the tomato puree.
6. As the vegetables begin to caramelize in the pan, add the beef stock and simmer for 2 hours. Add more water during the cooking process if required.
7. Add the peas, carrots, beans, cabbage, red peppers, and beans to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes till done.
8. Serve hot with crusty bread and unsalted butter