Halibut Italian Style
|Halibut steaks||32 Ounce (4 steaks, 8 ounces each)|
|Bouillon||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped italian parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (small clove)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Dredge the fish with salt and place it in a broiler pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, vinegar, parsley, garlic and oregano.
3) Gently stream the bouillon mixture on top of the fish.
4) Cover the pan and place it in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
5) Remove the pan and drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
6) Broil the fish about 4 inches from the heat. basting few times with the marinade or until the fish is tender.
7) While broiling turn the fish once.
8) Carefully place the fish on the serving plate with a lemon wedge on side
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.2%
Saturated Fat 0.76 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.6 mg24.2%
Sodium 836.4 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 48 g95.7%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 13% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet