Halibut Italian Style
|Halibut steaks||32 Ounce (4 steaks, 8 ounces each)|
|Bouillon||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped italian parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (small clove)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Dredge the fish with salt and place it in a broiler pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, vinegar, parsley, garlic and oregano.
3) Gently stream the bouillon mixture on top of the fish.
4) Cover the pan and place it in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
5) Remove the pan and drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
6) Broil the fish about 4 inches from the heat. basting few times with the marinade or until the fish is tender.
7) While broiling turn the fish once.
8) Carefully place the fish on the serving plate with a lemon wedge on side