|Potatoes||2 Pound, unpeeled|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Teaspoon, softened|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Boiling water||4 Quart|
1) In a pan boil water and cook potatoes in their skins until tender.
2) Drain out from water and let cool until easy to handle.
3) Peel out the skin and keep in a bowl.
4) Mash finely so thatl no lumps remain.
5) Create a well in the center.
6) Add egg, butter, flour and first amount of salt into the well.
7) Knead to make a soft dough.
8) Shape into finger size rolls.
9) Cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
10) In a large pot boil water with second amount of salt in it.
11) Dip several gnocchi at a time.
12) Drain out from water when they rise to the top.
13) Add in batches to make 10 to 11 dozen.
14) Serve with Super Sauce.