Italian Style Fried Rice
|Artichoke hearts||8 , chopped|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Shallot||1 , minced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs) (cold)|
|Sapsago cheese/Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In skillet heat, 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the artichokes, onions, garlic and shallots for 4 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the spinach and sautÃ© until the spinach wilts.
3) Transfer the artichoke mixture to a large bowl.
4) SautÃ© the rice in the remaining oil until heated through.
5) Stir in the artichoke mixture.
6) Serve Italian Style Fried Rice hot and sprinkle with the cheese.
Calories 717 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.3 mg3.4%
Sodium 676.3 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.8%
Dietary Fiber 38.3 g153.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 31 g61.3%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 147.1%
Calcium 42.5% Iron 66.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet