Italian Style Fried Rice
|Artichoke hearts||8 , chopped|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Shallot||1 , minced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs) (cold)|
|Sapsago cheese/Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In skillet heat, 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the artichokes, onions, garlic and shallots for 4 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the spinach and sautÃ© until the spinach wilts.
3) Transfer the artichoke mixture to a large bowl.
4) SautÃ© the rice in the remaining oil until heated through.
5) Stir in the artichoke mixture.
6) Serve Italian Style Fried Rice hot and sprinkle with the cheese.