Smoked Turkey and Gnocchi Salad
|Gnocchi||1⁄4 Pound (About 110 Gram, Dried, In Shapes, Not Dumplings)|
|Olive oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Smoked turkey||8 Ounce, flaked into pieces 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 inches long (225 Gram)|
|Sliced button mushrooms||165 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
|Chopped fresh chives||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Avocados/1 large sized||2 Small, quartered and sliced|
|Smoked mozzarella cheese/Bruder basil||1⁄4 Pound, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (110 Gram Natural Smoked Cheese)|
1) In a pan, cook the Gnocchi shapes in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the turkey pieces, mushrooms and chives in the olive oil, until the turkey is lightly browned.
3) Season with the black pepper to taste.
4) Stir in the vinegar and olive oil, stir continuously and cook, until the liquid has reduced and thickened.
5) Adjust the seasoning, toss thoroughly with the pasta and cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
6) Turn off the heat, stir in the avocado slices and cheese, then allow the dish to stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
7) Serve the Smoked Turkey and Gnocchi Salad warm, or at room temperature.
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.2%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.4 mg7.5%
Sodium 434.5 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 27.5%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet