Low Fat Butterscotch Brownies
|Sifted cake flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Packed dark brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts/Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve in flour with salt and baking powder. Add oil and brown sugar and beat to a smooth mixture.
3. Cream egg with vanilla. Mix in nuts.
4. Fold egg mixture in flour mixture.
5. Grease an 8-inch square brownie pan, transfer the batter into it, and bake for 35 minutes or the teaser is inserted can be cleanly removed.
6. Cut into 16 squares and serve Butterscotch Brownies with hot tea.