1) On 1 side of each bread slice, drizzle about ½ teaspoon of oil.
2) With half of the tomato slices and 1 ounce of cheese, top each slice of bread.
3) With 2 ½ teaspoons of basil and pepper, sprinkle each sandwich.
4) On a microwavable plate or a large paper plate, set the sandwich and cover with wax paper.
5) Microwave the sandwich on Medium-High (70%) for about 2 minutes, till the cheese has melted.
6) Serve the sandwich hot, or allow to cool for a bit and serve at room temperature. Serve a light, green salad on the side if preferred. Makes a good snack.