|Water||24 Fluid Ounce (3 cups / 750 milliliter)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Polenta/Yellow cornmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 cup / 90 gram)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate with plastic wrap. Ensure that the edges of the plastic warp extend over the edges.
2. Bring the water, salt and water in a large saucepan to a rapid boil.
3. Gradually added the polenta or cornmeal to the hot water and whisk constantly to ensure that the cornmeal is completely mixed and has not formed lumps
4. Lower the heat and continue the cooking process. Add the Parmesan cheese to the mixture followed by cayenne pepper.
5. Lower the heat and continue the cooking process for 10-15 minutes while stirring frequently.
6. Spoon the polenta into the prepared pie plate and smooth the polenta till it smooth and level.
7. Cover tightly and allow it to chill for atleast one hour.
8. Prepare a fire in the grill and place an oiled baking tray in the oven 4-6 inches away from the heat.
9. Invert the pie plate and this will remove the polenta from the pan.
10. Cut the polenta into 6 pie shaped wedges. Brush each piece with oil and then arrange them on the grill rack.
11. Turn over two or three times until the pieces are golden. This will take 10 minutes.
12. Serve hot