Pesto Cheese Dip
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sunflower seeds||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Yogurt cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a food processor or blender, add the parsley, sunflower seeds, oil, mustard, and basil.
2) Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, or until smooth like a paste.
3) To a medium sized bowl, transfer this paste.
4) To this, add the yogurt cheese. Mix well.
5) Serve this as a dip for any dish of your choice.