Pork Chops Italiano
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork chops||1 1⁄2 Pound (Each 1/2 Inch Thick, 6 Chops)|
|Spaghetti sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (With Mushrooms And Green Pepper Or Any Flavor You Like)|
|Cooked rice||6 Cup (96 tbs), hot|
1. In a large, casserole or pan large enough to accommodate the chops, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chops in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly seared and fat is rendered.
3. Remove the chops onto a platter and keep aside.
4. Drain off excess fat.
5. Tip in the sauce and bring to a boil, stirring to dislodge the browned bits.
6. Return the chops to the skillet, cover and reduce heat.
7. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chops are tender.
8. Divide the hot cooked rice equally among 4 dinner plates.
9. Place a chop on each and spoon the sauce on top.