Tarragon Chicken With Linguine
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||8 , sliced|
|Carrots||2 , julienned|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a pot of boiling water, add the linguine and cook according to the package directions until tender, drain and set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into 3 inches long by 1/2-inch wide strips and set aside for later use.
3. In a frying pan simmer and cook the stock over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add the mushrooms, carrots, onions, parsley, and tarragon.
6. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
7. Add the linguine to the pan and cook until the linguine is hot and mixed well.
8. Serve the dish hot to get the best taste.
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.72 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.9 mg26.3%
Sodium 195 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 35 g70%
Vitamin A 109.3% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet