|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), freshly grated|
|Egg whites||2 , stiffly beaten|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Heat the oil till it hits a temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together 2/3 cup of the cheese, egg whites and cayenne. Mix well.
3) Roll the mixture into small balls. Dust your hands with the remaining cheese instead of flour before making the balls.
4) In the heated oil, deep fry the balls, about 6 at a time, till they are light brown in color.
5) Drain the fried Parmesan balls.
6) Put the Parmesan balls on a hot serving platter or dish and serve right away while the preparation is still hot. Can be served as a snack or an appetizer.