Low Calorie Italian Dressing
|Liquid fruit pectin||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried oregano||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of fruit pectin, onion, garlic salt, basil, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
2) Add the cider vinegar and about Â½ cup water to this mix.
3) After covering this mix, refrigerate this overnight or about 8 hours so that it is ready for use.
4) If the mixture needs to be stored, transfer it to a sealable container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
5) Before serving, shake the dressing well.