|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Farina||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Lightly butter a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2. Heat the milk slightly in a 3-1/2-quart heavy saucepan without letting it to boil and sprinkle in farina.
3. Cook, over medium heat stirring, until mixture is thick for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
4. Stir in half of butter, the eggs, 1/4 cup Parmesan, the salt and nutmeg and beat until smooth.
5. In the prepared baking pan spread evenly and refrigerate until firm for about 3 hours.
6. Cut the chilled mixture into 24 pieces and arrange overlapping, in shallow baking pan.
7. Melt remaining butter and sprinkle over top with remaining Parmesan.
8. Broil, 4 inches from heat, until hot and golden— about 5 minutes.
9. Serve with garnish as desired.