|Mascarpone cheese||8 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coffee liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ladyfingers||24 (7 Ounce Package)|
|Strong brewed coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||3 Ounce, grated to make about 1 cup|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat together mascarpone cheese and granulated sugar. Beat in coffee liqueur and vanilla.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture.
3. In glass baking dish just large enough to hold half the ladyfingers in one layer, about 11x7 inches, arrange half the ladyfingers over bottom. Sprinkle them with half the coffee. Spoon half the mascar-pone mixture over ladyfingers. Sprinkle with half the grated chocolate. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over mascarpone layer. Sprinkle with remaining coffee. Spoon remaining mascarpone mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
5. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.