|Rice||4 Ounce, boiled (Preferably Long Grain)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef||8 Ounce, cooked (Cold)|
|Onions||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Hard boiled eggs||3|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Shred the beef. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
2) In a small bowl mix together French dressing and mustard.
3) In a mixing bowl put the rice and tomato puree and mix well. Add beef, onions and season as required.
4) In a serving dish, put the rice dish in the middle and arrange the eggs on the edges, cut side down.
5) Before serving pour the dressing and mix lightly and sprinkle parsley on top.