|Rice||4 Ounce, boiled (Preferably Long Grain)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef||8 Ounce, cooked (Cold)|
|Onions||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Hard boiled eggs||3|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Shred the beef. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
2) In a small bowl mix together French dressing and mustard.
3) In a mixing bowl put the rice and tomato puree and mix well. Add beef, onions and season as required.
4) In a serving dish, put the rice dish in the middle and arrange the eggs on the edges, cut side down.
5) Before serving pour the dressing and mix lightly and sprinkle parsley on top.
Calories 671 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.1%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 432.9 mg144.3%
Sodium 384.1 mg16%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 39 g77.4%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 19.6%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet