|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic buds||3 , minced|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound, cut into ½ -inch cubes|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|White of leek||1 , finely chopped|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Beef stock||2 1⁄2 Quart (Unsalted)|
|Kidney beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked overnight in water to cover, drained and dried|
|Cabbage||1 Small, shredded|
|Romaine lettuce||6 , cut into strips|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dry red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes with juice||16 Ounce (Unsalted, 1 Can)|
|Elbow macaroni||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10 minutes
4) Boil the beef stock and add the kidney beans and pork mixture to it.
5) Mix well and proceed with adding in the cabbage, lettuce, parsley and wine.
6) Let it cook about 1Â½ hours or until the beans turn tender.
7) Now, add the can of tomatoes and the macaroni and cook for about 15 minutes longer.
8) Before serving, pinch the lemon juice on the hot soup, mixing thoroughly.
9) Over the top of each serving, sprinkle 1 scant teaspoon of the grated Parmesan cheese.