|Diced cooked carrots||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked green peas||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
|Cooked ham slice||6|
1. Line a shallow serving dish with the lettuce.
2. Mix the carrots, peas and rice together, and season as required.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with a squeeze of lemon juice and a little mustard. .
4. Add the vegetables to the mayonnaise and mix well.
5. Put a good spoonful of the mixture on each slice of ham and roll up or just fold in half.
6. Arrange on the lettuce and garnish as liked with olives or tomato wedges.