Linguine With Salmon And Lemon Sauce
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Salmon||7 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating oil on a large skillet. Saute onions until they turn tender.
3) Stir in garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
4) Mix in the lemon peel, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
5) Add in the salmon steaks into the sauce and gently break it up in the sauce without mixing or stirring.
6) Add in the linguine pasta and toss well to coat the pasta with all the flavours.
7) Sprinkle the Linguine With Salmon And Lemon Sauce with grated cheese. Serve hot.