|Aubergines||2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Red peppers||2 , quartered (Capsicum)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||3 Fluid Ounce (1/3 Cup Or 90 Milliliter)|
|Rosetta rolls||8 Small, split|
|Ready made pesto||3 Tablespoon|
|Rocket leaves||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|For beef patties|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound (500 Grams)|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. In a bowl, place beef, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, basil, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and mix to combine.
3. Shaping the mixture into 8 mini patties, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill until required.
4. With oil brush eggplant (aubergine) slices and pepper (capsicum) quarters and cook on barbecue grill for 2 minutes each side or until tender.
5. In a bowl, toss the barbecued eggplant with vinegar to combine.
6. Reducing barbecue heat to medium, cook patties for 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
7. Assemble by spreading base of rolls with pesto, then topping with some rocket leaves, a patty, some slices of eggplant (aubergine) and a piece of red pepper (capsicum) and cover with top of roll and serve.