Rich And Easy Tiramisu Dessert
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Strong brewed coffee||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Use Hot)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Mascarpone cheese/Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Container)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), powdered|
|Marsala wine/Dark rum / cold strong brewed coffee||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint (2 Cups)|
|Semi sweet baking chocolate||1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) In small saucepan or 2-cup microwavable measuring cup add butter and milk.
4) Heat about 1 minute on High in microwave until steaming hot.
5) In a large bowl, add eggs and beat with electric mixer on high speed.
6) Mix 3/4 cup granulated sugar and beat for 2 minutes longer.
7) Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla and hot milk mixture.
8) Beat on low speed until smooth.
9) Transfer the batter into pan.
10) Bake for 14 to 16 minutes.
11) Mix coffee and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar measuring to 1-cup.
12) Spread the mixture over warm cake.
13) Let stand to cool completely for 30 minutes.
14) In a large bowl add cream cheese and mascarpone cheese.
15) Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
16) Mix powdered sugar and wine. Beat well.
17) In a large bowl add whipping cream and beat with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
18) Fold into cream cheese mixture and blend.
19) Spoon over the cake and spread evenly.
20) Sprinkle grated chocolate over the cake.
21) Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
22) Cut into squares and keep in refrigerator.
23) Serve cold.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4907 Calories from Fat 3621
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 406 g625.3%
Saturated Fat 244.4 g1222.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1671.2 mg557.1%
Sodium 2014 mg83.9%
Total Carbohydrates 214 g71.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 130.4 g
Protein 55 g109.7%
Vitamin A 150% Vitamin C
Calcium 124.5% Iron 42.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet