Grilled Bologna Stack
|Bologna||3 (1 Piece)|
|Prepared brown mustard||1 Teaspoon, divided|
|Pickle relish||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hamburger roll||2 Ounce, cut in half and toasted|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Make 2 slices of the bologna by cutting in half crosswise.
3) Evenly spread 1 bologna slice with 1/2 teaspoon each mustard and close with second slice.
4) In small bowl,mix together brown sugar, water, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
5) Brush the mixture over meat.
6) In small shallow foil pan,arrange bologna stack and broil till it is lightly browned for about 2 1/2 minutes.
7) Reverse stack over, baste with pan juices in order to retain the flavour and moisture .
8) Further broil until other side is lightly browned for 2 1/2 minutes longer.
9) Slice as desired and serve on the platter.
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg4%
Sodium 326 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 3% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet