Grilled Bologna Stack
|Bologna||3 (1 Piece)|
|Prepared brown mustard||1 Teaspoon, divided|
|Pickle relish||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hamburger roll||2 Ounce, cut in half and toasted|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Make 2 slices of the bologna by cutting in half crosswise.
3) Evenly spread 1 bologna slice with 1/2 teaspoon each mustard and close with second slice.
4) In small bowl,mix together brown sugar, water, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
5) Brush the mixture over meat.
6) In small shallow foil pan,arrange bologna stack and broil till it is lightly browned for about 2 1/2 minutes.
7) Reverse stack over, baste with pan juices in order to retain the flavour and moisture .
8) Further broil until other side is lightly browned for 2 1/2 minutes longer.
9) Slice as desired and serve on the platter.