Bologna Vegetable Kabobs
|Bologna||3 Ounce, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Onion wedges||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate||2 Teaspoon, thawed|
|Mustard||1⁄8 , powdered|
|Frankfurter roll||2 Ounce, split and toasted|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Onto a skewer, arrange in the order of bologna cubes followed by tomato and onion wedges, alternating the ingredients.
3)In a small bowl, mix together juice, water, and mustard.Keep the sauce aside for use.
4) Return skewer to broiler pan and broil until meat is browned for about 5 minutes.
5) Allow the kabobs to broil.
6) Transfer the bologna and vegetables from skewer onto the roll.
7) Brush with pineapple sauce and serve at once.
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg4%
Sodium 293.3 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.7%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet