Bologna Vegetable Kabobs
|Bologna||3 Ounce, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Onion wedges||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate||2 Teaspoon, thawed|
|Mustard||1⁄8 , powdered|
|Frankfurter roll||2 Ounce, split and toasted|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Onto a skewer, arrange in the order of bologna cubes followed by tomato and onion wedges, alternating the ingredients.
3)In a small bowl, mix together juice, water, and mustard.Keep the sauce aside for use.
4) Return skewer to broiler pan and broil until meat is browned for about 5 minutes.
5) Allow the kabobs to broil.
6) Transfer the bologna and vegetables from skewer onto the roll.
7) Brush with pineapple sauce and serve at once.