Linguine With Chickpea Sauce
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Chopped sage leaves/1/4 teaspoon dried||4|
|Sage leaves||4 , chopped|
|Rosemary||1 Pinch (Fresh / Dried)|
|Hot pepper flakes||To Taste|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned chickpeas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), drained, rinsed|
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic, sage, rosemary and hot pepper flakes stirring for 1 minute.
2. Then stir in chicken stock and tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chickpeas and cook 10 minutes.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente and drain.
5. In food processor, puree sauce.
6. Toss pasta with sauce and serve.