|Sliced green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Celeriac||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into julienne strips|
|Carrot||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Spinach fettuccine/Linguine||3 Ounce, halved, cooked, and drained about 1 1/2 cups|
|Light cream||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Mix together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon granules.
4) Cook covered on high for 5 to 8 minutes stirring the mixture twice.
5) Toss vegetable mixture with the fettuccine or linguine.
6) Add light cream and mix.
7) Cook covered on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
8) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
9) Toss before serving.